WHAT PERSONAL DATA?
The list below gives an overview of the categories of personal data that we process. Depending on your situation and your relationship with us, certain personal data or categories may not apply for your case:
· Personal identification data, such as name and surname, address, gender,...
· Electronic identification data, such as e-mail address, telephone number, cell phone number, ...
· Financial identification data, such as your bank details, VAT number, solvency data, annual accounts, …
· Your contact history with us, such as e-mails, chats, completed contact forms on our website, ...
· Products and services you purchase from us, such as your purchase history
· Marketing and analytics data, such as your interaction with newsletters, website, app, webshop, in order to provide you with the most relevant and personalized offerings possible.
HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data can be collected in various ways, including:
· The conclusion of contracts
· Communication: in person, by email, letter, fax or telephone
· Filling in a web form on our website
· Analytical applications, such as Google Analytics
· From financial institutions and other payment processors and platforms.
In other words, we may obtain your personal data directly from you or through third parties. In the latter case, we ask these third parties to confirm that the information was obtained lawfully and that we have the right to use the data obtained from them.
WHY DO WE REQUEST PERSONAL DATA?
We use and process your personal data for the following purposes, among others:
1. Within the framework of the existence of a contractual and/or commercial relationship (customers, prospects, suppliers, partners) for:
· The correct execution of our contract: follow up and delivery of orders, follow up and creation of invoicing, follow up payment, ...
· Maintaining our commercial relationship by, for example, keeping you informed of novelties or general information regarding the product range, (address) changes of branches, recall campaigns, …
· Customer support: product inquiries, complaints, warranty questions, ...
· Conducting satisfaction surveys to improve our services.
· Targeted promotions or information campaigns related to our products.
· Invitations to events, trade shows, or similar activities.
2. Outside the existence of a contractual relationship, when you show interest in our products:
· Inquiries by phone, mail, in person or via the website: to allow us to answer your inquiry.
· To inform you by sending newsletters.
· To inform you about activities, events, products, services, special offers related to our company.
If we need to use/process data for purposes other than those mentioned above, we will contact you before using it, so that you will be able to refuse its use.
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS?
We may collect and process your personal data:
· To the extent that it is necessary for the execution of an agreement that you have concluded with us or in order to take the necessary steps to obtain this agreement.
· Based on your consent (which is always revocable)
· For the protection of legitimate interests (such as sending targeted promotions, inviting you to events, conducting satisfaction surveys). We always keep in mind that our interests must be in balance with your interests and we always provide the possibility of opting out.
· Where legislation requires us to do so.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We do not share your personal data with third parties except in the following cases:
· When it is necessary for our services. Some of our databases are accessible to third parties that we contract with for the provision of our goods and services. When external service providers receive your information, we remain responsible for the use of your personal data. We take appropriate steps to ensure that such third parties treat your personal data with the same care as we do.
· From time to time, we may be required to disclose your personal data to law enforcement agencies, regulators, agencies or third parties pursuant to a legal obligation or court order. We will act responsibly and take your interests into account when responding to such requests.
We wish to emphasize that the various companies that are part of ELTRA NV are not considered as third parties and that your personal data may be shared with them.
We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
GUARANTEE OF LAWFUL AND SECURE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data is considered as strictly confidential. ELTRA NV has developed technically and organizationally appropriate security measures in order to avoid the destruction, loss, falsification, alteration, unauthorized access or accidental notification to third parties of personal data as well as any other unauthorized processing of these data.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will keep your data for as long as necessary for the purposes of the processing, as stated in this policy.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You always have the right :
· To access and copy the personal data processed by us.
· To have inaccurate, incomplete, inappropriate or outdated data corrected.
· To request in certain circumstances that your personal data will be erased ('right to be forgotten').
· To restrict the processing of personal data that applies to you.
· To object to the processing of your personal data or to withdraw your previously given consent to the specified processing of personal data. This right to object only applies if there are sufficiently justified and weighty reasons for doing so. No objection is possible to the processing of your personal data, if this is necessary for the performance of contractual obligations/legal obligations.
· To obtain the personal data provided to us and to transfer it to another controller.
HOW CAN YOU EXECUTE YOUR RIGHTS?
In order to execute the above-mentioned rights, or in case of further inquiries or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data please contact us:
· By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· By letter: ELTRA NV, To the person responsible for data processing, Pachtgoedstraat 2, 9140 Temse, Belgium
We kindly ask you to add a copy of your identity card (preferably the front) with your request in order to avoid any unauthorized disclosure or processing of your data. We strongly recommend that you make your passport photo invisible when doing so and to state that it is a copy.
You also have the right to file a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
Date of last modification: June 15, 2020.